MATERIAL TECHNICAL SHEET
Effective Date : March 1, 2010
GREENíS PAINT & VARNISH REMOVERS have been used by professional furniture strippers for over 50 years. Greenís Products have an excellent reputation throughout Northern California and the Pacific Northwest based on consistent professional quality.
Description: Consistency of water.
Uses: for stripping varnishes, lacquers, shellacs, thin coats of paint and polyurethane from wood and metal surfaces; also for restoration of bristle paint brushes.
enough to get into crevices
- Dissolves finishes quickly.
- Wipes off with little mess.
- Sells for considerably less than any semi-paste paint remover.
- Pure chemical formulation, containing no water, will not raise wood grain.
- There is no comparable product on the market.
GREENíS MC SEMI-PASTE
Description: Semi-paste consistency.
Uses: for removing multiple layers of oil and rubber-based paints; also for varnish, shellac, lacquers and some epoxies.
- Clings to vertical surfaces.
- Blisters layers of paint for easy scrape-off.
- Contains no grain-raising water.
- Sells for less than other comparable semi-paste paint removers.
CAUTION: Greenís Paint Removers are technically flammable; it is also toxic and should be used with care by people who have read all of the information on the label.
|Printer Friendly Version|